TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ORDERS & SHIPPING
Prices are displayed inclusive of Australian Goods & Services Tax (GST). GST will not be applied for international orders that do not require GST to be applied.
Real time shipping costs are provided to you through our Purchase Basket based on the weight of your order. Please add items to the basket and enter your postcode to see the shipping fee.
Australian deliveries are arranged using Australia Post. Please note that no delivery will be left unattended. International deliveries are available for all countries through Moss Wood’s freight providers Get Freighted and DHL.
Please note: Given the value and scarcity of Moss Wood wines and the fact we will always do our level best to replace wine that goes astray during the delivery process we will not authorise any delivery to be left unattended. Wine that cannot be signed for will be carded by Australia Post for delivery at the post office noted on the card. We suggest an alternative might be that the order be delivered to a business address that is attended during business hours.
SCrew cap closures
All wines are under screw-cap closures.
Customs Duties & Insurance
Quoted prices include freight and insurance. It is the customer's responsibility to clear with customs and pay any duties incurred on arrival in the destination country.
Moss Wood may have a distributor in your country, please visit our
Stockists page to search in your country.
Moss Wood Membership
By filling the Member Sign Up Form you agree to subscribe to Moss Wood emails and will receive access to our current member offer of 10% off the standard online wine purchase prices when ordering from Moss Wood Australia. If one of your personally identifiable information changes (such as postal address) or you would like to opt in / out of our phone call option, please update your information by clicking on the “Preferences” link at the bottom of all our emails or contact us by phone or email. If you no longer desire to be a Moss Wood member, you can opt out at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all our emails or by contacting us by phone or email. Your details will only be used by Moss Wood for the purpose of services for which you have expressed interest. We will not supply this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
There is a small charge for your visit of $100.00, per visit/group, which is redeemable against any wine purchased. Although visits can be requested for times between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm, we are a working winery with a small dedicated staff and as such we ask you if possible to give us 2 or three days’ notice and may not always be able to accommodate your request. We will always try and if not this time, hopefully on your next visit to the area.
If you wish to reschedule or cancel your booking please call us on +61 8 97556266.
- Moss Wood can host up to six people and this will also include guests who are not wine tasting and children, if your group is more than six please email us at correspondence and we do our best to accommodate your request.
- If you are showing symptoms such as fever or coughing please don't attend; we would be sad and embarrassed to have to turn you away.
During your visit to Moss Wood,
- please adhere to social distancing regulations in regard to your host and other members of staff at Moss Wood.
- Groups who fail to comply with current health and hygiene legislation may have their booking cancelled immediately.
Moss Wood is a working winery. While this provides an interesting experience, it also means Visitors should be aware of the following and follow their host's instructions at all time. e reserve the right to shorten a visit in case the safety instructions are not followed.
- Working cars, tractors and other machinery may be operating. Visitors should exercise caution when manoeuvring their own vehicles and walking on the Property.
- Visitors must follow all signage and must not enter areas of the vineyard and winery without their host.
- Children must be supervised at all time. Visitors
- We welcome you taking photographs during your visit however please ask permission from your host and other staff before taking a photo of them.
- We encourage you to limit your phone usage to a minimum possible during a visit. In the event you have to take a call, your host will be unable to pause the visit.
- You will be entering a working winery with machinery and equipment in use. For your safety please listen to your hosts instructions.
- For your safety, we encourage you to wear adequate footwear to visit our working winery which has steps and unlevel surfaces.
- We are responsible servant of alcohol and as such we reserve the right to shorten a visit if we acknowledge that a member of the party is intoxicated.